"Hello? Customer support? Finally! My trial ended hours ago but I'm still a... what? Yes I did wish for that but... Who reads the fine print!? You can't just leave me looking like a boarder-line bimbo stripper, I demand you fix this! Eh? Why are my tits and ass getting bigger? How does looking like a full blown bimbo stripper help? Wait don't hang up-"
Hopefully there's body sliders of all kinds for the transformations
ReplyDeleteYou can wish for anything!
DeleteNow this is quite the new type of genie and no hidden tricks! Zoe
ReplyDeleteNo spoilers, but the app may not be as straightforward as it seems
Deletecare to share that app? :)
ReplyDeleteWeird, I can't find it on the app store anymore
Delete"Hello? Customer support? Finally! My trial ended hours ago but I'm still a... what? Yes I did wish for that but... Who reads the fine print!? You can't just leave me looking like a boarder-line bimbo stripper, I demand you fix this! Eh? Why are my tits and ass getting bigger? How does looking like a full blown bimbo stripper help? Wait don't hang up-"
ReplyDeletewonderful!
Delete