A collection of original transgender themed captions by PinkRanger AKA KatHill
I would amass a stupidly massive debt if they put me in a female body with massive tits
It would be the only good part of debt!
This is such a fun idea. I would love to see someone get sent to a farm thinking they would be a laborer there, only to find themselves in the body of a large breasted and milky beauty, now working for years as livestock instead.
That's a fantastic idea!
I would amass a stupidly massive debt if they put me in a female body with massive tits
ReplyDeleteIt would be the only good part of debt!
DeleteThis is such a fun idea. I would love to see someone get sent to a farm thinking they would be a laborer there, only to find themselves in the body of a large breasted and milky beauty, now working for years as livestock instead.
ReplyDeleteThat's a fantastic idea!
Delete