As Ryan was sucking the last dick of the night he heard the voice attached to that dick say "oh yeah that's it!" Ryan's heart jumped it was his own voice! It was his body! "Oh yeah you've gotten so good at this it took me years and I was never that skilled." His own voice praising or taunting him Ryan couldn't tell but really didn't care he was going to get his body back. "Let me cum in your mouth babe" Ryan thought sure he would swap the instant his former dick came maybe this woman likes the taste of cum.
Within minutes his former dick shot it's hot load and Ryan felt it hit the back of his throat. As the admittedly tasty cum filled his mouth he was in shock "WTF why didn't I change back? Last call isn't for another hour?." Unbeknownst to Ryan the state amended it's liquor laws making bars and nightclubs close 1 hour early tonight was the night the new law went into effect.
Ryan never wants to see another glory hole again but did eventually come to terms that his new body did like dicks in it's mouth as well as other places.
If the body he was in was hot and good looking, I'd stay! Zoe
ReplyDeleteProvided i became someone like Abbi Secraa, I'd stop and just stay that way. Then I'd have a lot more fun in that body forever
ReplyDeleteIt's somewhat random, but I hope you get the body you want!
DeleteAs Ryan was sucking the last dick of the night he heard the voice attached to that dick say "oh yeah that's it!" Ryan's heart jumped it was his own voice! It was his body! "Oh yeah you've gotten so good at this it took me years and I was never that skilled." His own voice praising or taunting him Ryan couldn't tell but really didn't care he was going to get his body back. "Let me cum in your mouth babe" Ryan thought sure he would swap the instant his former dick came maybe this woman likes the taste of cum.
ReplyDeleteWithin minutes his former dick shot it's hot load and Ryan felt it hit the back of his throat. As the admittedly tasty cum filled his mouth he was in shock "WTF why didn't I change back? Last call isn't for another hour?." Unbeknownst to Ryan the state amended it's liquor laws making bars and nightclubs close 1 hour early tonight was the night the new law went into effect.
Ryan never wants to see another glory hole again but did eventually come to terms that his new body did like dicks in it's mouth as well as other places.
Excellent
Delete