I would damage the costume before it changed back. Not only would I be stuck as a girl with huge tits, but I would also be the first non-annoying Harley Quinn in a long time
Return to the convention the next day and find some cute, well hung, virgin nerd to take home and learn about each other's bodies. Oh yeah... And make sure that the costume gets torn while ripping each other's clothes off!!!!
So then if the costume was damaged before he turned back he would be stuck like that forever?
ReplyDeleteYes!
DeleteI would damage the costume before it changed back. Not only would I be stuck as a girl with huge tits, but I would also be the first non-annoying Harley Quinn in a long time
ReplyDeleteI also love the classic Harley look
DeleteAbsolutely love this one
ReplyDeleteThanks, glad you enjoyed it!
DeleteI say, why not do both?
ReplyDeleteReturn to the convention the next day and find some cute, well hung, virgin nerd to take home and learn about each other's bodies.
Oh yeah... And make sure that the costume gets torn while ripping each other's clothes off!!!!
That's a great plan
Delete