Control box, that sounds fun! I wonder if it works like a remote, let's hope the person who finds the box doesn't decide to play with Casey's settings.
Casey came up with a better plan... She put up a new dating profile, hoping to reel in a rich sugar daddy. In no time she found a very wealthy old man to marry her. She then hired Luis to be her "butler" and service all of her late night needs.
Control box, that sounds fun! I wonder if it works like a remote, let's hope the person who finds the box doesn't decide to play with Casey's settings.
ReplyDeleteYeah, that could even further complicate things
DeleteWith tits that big, I'd just destroy the control box. Of course, I'd prefer much bigger tits and still do the fun, money making stuff
ReplyDeleteBigger tits, more money, more fun
DeleteMore hot men!
DeleteCasey came up with a better plan... She put up a new dating profile, hoping to reel in a rich sugar daddy.
ReplyDeleteIn no time she found a very wealthy old man to marry her. She then hired Luis to be her "butler" and service all of her late night needs.
Great plan
ReplyDelete