A collection of original transgender themed captions by PinkRanger AKA KatHill
Wonder why he/she never returned? Guess he really did learn something in the library. Zoe
Another failed punishment!
I would see absolutely no reason to ever return... I could easily see myself spending the rest of my life "studying" all of the pleasures that my new body was capable of bringing me?
Exactly
And that's how I ended up as Abbi Secraa and started doing hard core with my gigantic natural tits
That's what makes libraries great!
I guess the flaw in her plan was transforming him into someone he actively masturbates to.
The librarian really didn't think it through
Wonder why he/she never returned? Guess he really did learn something in the library. Zoe
ReplyDeleteAnother failed punishment!
DeleteI would see absolutely no reason to ever return... I could easily see myself spending the rest of my life "studying" all of the pleasures that my new body was capable of bringing me?
ReplyDeleteExactly
DeleteAnd that's how I ended up as Abbi Secraa and started doing hard core with my gigantic natural tits
ReplyDeleteThat's what makes libraries great!
DeleteI guess the flaw in her plan was transforming him into someone he actively masturbates to.
ReplyDeleteThe librarian really didn't think it through
Delete