Search This Blog

30 July 2025

Short a girl


 

6 comments:

  1. Maybe if Celeb swallows Mia's cock's first load he'll absorb some of the reverse potion's magic. I'm sure it won't mix with Mia's feminine essence to further enhance his girl body.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why do I suspect that Chloe and Caleb are both going to be pregnant with Mia's babies long before the witch returns from her research trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The standard gender bending trope would make Caleb one of the two more busty girls on the right my money is on the blond in the pink bikini.

    By the end of the semester Caleb won't want to go back to being a guy(if there is even a choice given) Will Mia want to keep her dick? Will she want a more masculine body to go with it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. With my massive tits and super tight bikini top, I'd show them how are real bikini car wash is done

    ReplyDelete