A collection of original transgender themed captions by PinkRanger AKA KatHill
I'd proceed to make my own workout videos, where I suck and play with those tits and get banged. Burn many calories that way
That sounds like a very fun workout
None of the workout videos I've ever seen featured women with tits like that.... If they had, I don't think that VCRs would have ever become obsolete!😁
I did see some busty workout ladies in the 80's, but I think they often had sports bras, so it was harder to tell
I'd proceed to make my own workout videos, where I suck and play with those tits and get banged. Burn many calories that way
ReplyDeleteThat sounds like a very fun workout
DeleteNone of the workout videos I've ever seen featured women with tits like that.... If they had, I don't think that VCRs would have ever become obsolete!😁
ReplyDeleteI did see some busty workout ladies in the 80's, but I think they often had sports bras, so it was harder to tell
Delete