A collection of original transgender themed captions by PinkRanger AKA KatHill
I'd be glad to have this. I'd just have threesomes with the GF and a guy and get repeatedly impregnated. My tits would be constantly growing and milky
I'd be happy like this. I'd do frequent threesomes with the GF and get frequently impregnated to make my tits constantly grow and get milky
Damn. My comment was deleted twice
Not sure what's going on there, it was likely automated, I didn't do anything
The ultimate fantasy, having a month of paid vacation time. The hot busty preggy part is nice too.
We could all use a vacation that features big tits
I'd be glad to have this. I'd just have threesomes with the GF and a guy and get repeatedly impregnated. My tits would be constantly growing and milky
ReplyDeleteI'd be happy like this. I'd do frequent threesomes with the GF and get frequently impregnated to make my tits constantly grow and get milky
ReplyDeleteDamn. My comment was deleted twice
ReplyDeleteNot sure what's going on there, it was likely automated, I didn't do anything
DeleteThe ultimate fantasy, having a month of paid vacation time. The hot busty preggy part is nice too.
ReplyDeleteWe could all use a vacation that features big tits
Delete