Sounds like Steve isn't exactly keeping a low profile, especially if those "bad people" get access to his sister's phone records and they track him down (because in a body like that, I'm sure they could figure out a way for him to work off the debt he owns).
Sounds like Steve isn't exactly keeping a low profile, especially if those "bad people" get access to his sister's phone records and they track him down (because in a body like that, I'm sure they could figure out a way for him to work off the debt he owns).
ReplyDeleteThat could end poorly for him!
DeleteAt least he won't have to worry about finding guys to help with his body's new cravings.
DeleteBeautiful girl but the tits are way too big for her body! Zoe
ReplyDeleteThat happens sometimes
DeleteIf that's the biggest at the beach, gimme three XXXL potions and I'll chug them
ReplyDelete