A collection of original transgender themed captions by PinkRanger AKA KatHill
That would be some fun candy to have around!If I were Devin's shoes, I would be thrilled that the antidote candy was given away.... I would love to see some of the other swaps from the neighborhood as well!
Fun for everyone!
Wish that I had received some of that candy!!!!!
Maybe next year!
This would be a great idea for a Halloween theme mini series
Thanks, feel free to be inspired!
This is a really fun one, I'd love to see some additional images showing the effects of the candy on the others.
Thanks, maybe I will add to this series each season
If you don't mind, I took the liberty of doing some loose fan-made POV sequels to this:https://fantasytgcaption.blogspot.com/2024/10/halloween-special-idol-parents.html?m=0https://fantasytgcaption.blogspot.com/2024/10/halloween-special-swap-and-progression.html?m=0
lovely! I am glad you were inspired
That would be some fun candy to have around!
ReplyDeleteIf I were Devin's shoes, I would be thrilled that the antidote candy was given away.... I would love to see some of the other swaps from the neighborhood as well!
Fun for everyone!
DeleteWish that I had received some of that candy!!!!!
ReplyDeleteMaybe next year!
DeleteThis would be a great idea for a Halloween theme mini series
ReplyDeleteThanks, feel free to be inspired!
DeleteThis is a really fun one, I'd love to see some additional images showing the effects of the candy on the others.
ReplyDeleteThanks, maybe I will add to this series each season
DeleteIf you don't mind, I took the liberty of doing some loose fan-made POV sequels to this:
ReplyDeletehttps://fantasytgcaption.blogspot.com/2024/10/halloween-special-idol-parents.html?m=0
https://fantasytgcaption.blogspot.com/2024/10/halloween-special-swap-and-progression.html?m=0
lovely! I am glad you were inspired
Delete