A collection of original transgender themed captions by PinkRanger AKA KatHill
Provided I ended up with massive tits, I would gladly get stuck permanently after getting cream filled by some big sausage pizza
Who doesn't like big sausage?
Once again proving that old adage that there is a key for every lock. 😁
You just have to find the right delivery guy!
If I could become such a lovely, chubby woman like Colin has become, I would be very happy for the rest of my life! I will certainly not regret it!
Provided I ended up with massive tits, I would gladly get stuck permanently after getting cream filled by some big sausage pizza
ReplyDeleteWho doesn't like big sausage?
DeleteOnce again proving that old adage that there is a key for every lock. 😁
ReplyDeleteYou just have to find the right delivery guy!
DeleteIf I could become such a lovely, chubby woman like Colin has become, I would be very happy for the rest of my life! I will certainly not regret it!
ReplyDelete