A collection of original transgender themed captions by PinkRanger AKA KatHill
Naturally I would return and get the biggest bra possible, then take a nice nap in it
Of course
Wow now I really feel motivated to hit some thrift stores.
I hear good things about thrift stores too!
I've been told that you can sometimes find some really slutty clothes at the thrift store... I'm thinking that it's time for me to investigate and try my luck.
Clothes make the (wo)man!
Naturally I would return and get the biggest bra possible, then take a nice nap in it
ReplyDeleteOf course
DeleteWow now I really feel motivated to hit some thrift stores.
ReplyDeleteI hear good things about thrift stores too!
DeleteI've been told that you can sometimes find some really slutty clothes at the thrift store... I'm thinking that it's time for me to investigate and try my luck.
ReplyDeleteClothes make the (wo)man!
Delete