Search This Blog

19 October 2020

The Night Before


 

3 comments:

  1. I had gone out to the magic district to have fun and drink and woke up like this what the hell and why is everything so sore it feels like I was riding a bull and I have this funny taste in my mouth like it's real salty what is fit I wondered then I put things together and ran for the bathroom to wash my mouth out at the thought of having gave a guy a Blowjob which grossed me out and turned me on at the same time I'm so confused. See brett did not believe in magic and so was in no way worried tht a wizard was out looking for a hot peice of ass his friends would describe Brett's style as somewhat effeminate if u asked he kept his hair long down to the middle of his back had always had a more feminine frame and oddly for a guy had somewhat of a bubble butt he had suffered from gynocomatia threw out his life so his outfit combined with his looks was a bad combo tht night he had worn skinny jeans tht night with wedged boots and a form fitting shirt to try to appear more masculine to no avail apart from his adams apple u would have though he was a girl from any kinda distance so when tht wizard got horny and started to look for a sexual partner tonight he noticed Brett and thought wow she is pretty sexy but could use a few tweaks so the wizard proceeded to mold her she needs a lil bigger ass oh yesss and let's kick her boobs up a size or two she gotta be able to titty fuck me oh and let's not forget her pussy needs to be really tight andhe removed her gag reflex so she could please his huge member tht night well let's say the spells were made for a girl so when he directed them at brett the magic was confused and turned brett it a total female top to bottom after he was done with the physical alrations he started changing her mentally bi need a girl with excellent oral and sex skills a woman who can lap dance love to be sexy and girly who will always look sexy asf and please me he had essentially created the perfect partner out of brett he never ever came to know tht brett had been a male the spells insured tht as when brett was around her man she would act the way he had programmed her to his perfect lover like he was on autopilot but when the wizard was away he could think as himself tht is why he is now aware of his changes but can't do anything about it he is stuck being the perfect lover and wifey to his wizard husband and can't even say nothing about it living in a constant nightmare forced to suck and fuck this wizard every night while brett may be in a hellish nightmare I'd love it every minute if it was me

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Katherine Hillard plz write a comment of your thoughts on my input and comment plz I'd love it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like your ideas, you should also start making captions!

      Delete