A collection of original transgender themed captions by PinkRanger AKA KatHill
I say...after said blow job he'd be more than willing to fill in permanently as Carrie
I don't think a blowjob is enough to convince him, he will need full on sex to feel the real pleasure!
Hey sis do you want the one lot of bad news or the the two bits of good news first ? Bad first, George is gone, good news you got the contract and now have a twin sister who loooves cock
Haha, exactly!
I say...after said blow job he'd be more than willing to fill in permanently as Carrie
ReplyDeleteI don't think a blowjob is enough to convince him, he will need full on sex to feel the real pleasure!
DeleteHey sis do you want the one lot of bad news or the the two bits of good news first ? Bad first, George is gone, good news you got the contract and now have a twin sister who loooves cock
ReplyDeleteHaha, exactly!
Delete