A collection of original transgender themed captions by PinkRanger AKA KatHill
If Alex still need a second live-in girlfriend and maid, I'll be more than willing to apply!
Hey... I want to join too, of that's ok? *giggles* 😳
Was he sure Juan was in it for the money? He could've just liked him as a good friend is or more now that he's Cynthia now and forever
Juan and Alex had very complicated motivations that led them to this situation.
If Alex still need a second live-in girlfriend and maid, I'll be more than willing to apply!
ReplyDeleteHey... I want to join too, of that's ok? *giggles* 😳
DeleteWas he sure Juan was in it for the money? He could've just liked him as a good friend is or more now that he's Cynthia now and forever
DeleteJuan and Alex had very complicated motivations that led them to this situation.
Delete