A collection of original transgender themed captions by PinkRanger AKA KatHill
This is very good!
Thanks, glad you like it?
Damn she is so hot but I couldn't read it. the text and background made it hard to read sorry. but that model is sexy
Oh something weird is going on, I'll try to fix that gif
Wonder if hubby ever got to enjoy it from the other side? :)
They were not on speaking terms, so he never got to feel his old dick. However, I bet he did convince one of his friends to help him "Test it"
This is very good!
ReplyDeleteThanks, glad you like it?
DeleteDamn she is so hot but I couldn't read it. the text and background made it hard to read sorry. but that model is sexy
ReplyDeleteOh something weird is going on, I'll try to fix that gif
DeleteWonder if hubby ever got to enjoy it from the other side? :)
ReplyDeleteThey were not on speaking terms, so he never got to feel his old dick. However, I bet he did convince one of his friends to help him "Test it"
Delete