A collection of original transgender themed captions by PinkRanger AKA KatHill
he lucked out. any other woman would've fired and kicked him out leaving him in that semi sober state
yes, it could have been much worse, I am sure he will find a way to deal with it!
I'm quite sure with his new hormones running wild he might seduce the woman's husband
What if the mom has no husband, because she prefers ladies? This might be a setup from the start!
he lucked out. any other woman would've fired and kicked him out leaving him in that semi sober state
ReplyDeleteyes, it could have been much worse, I am sure he will find a way to deal with it!
DeleteI'm quite sure with his new hormones running wild he might seduce the woman's husband
DeleteWhat if the mom has no husband, because she prefers ladies? This might be a setup from the start!
Delete