Search This Blog

06 August 2018

Things Went Awry

6 comments:

  1. still trying to see the bad side to this. I mean he's still in a hot body but will have to give birth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's more of an inconvenience than anything, none of his pants will fit now!

      Delete
    2. he can always buy maternal clothes until he gives birth lol

      Delete
    3. I bet he did plan ahead and has no maternity clothes, he'll have to improvise!

      Delete
  2. Don't know if this comment will be read since this is an old cap, but I must say for my tastes, this may be the greatest caption ever created. Michael was using the power of the magic pantyhose to essentially be a "Peeping Tom" and got a dose of karmic justice. I love the number of hurdles created here. Michael not only has to deal with the challenge of getting used to a female body, but also the rigors of the advanced pregnancy. He has to resolve the reality of being a twin of an individual he is familiar with, but also that he with that fact that he will be delivering a clone of her child. Will he change back after giving birth? Can he? Does he keep the child? So many intriguing possibilities! Plus, the pic is sexy and the caption is perfect for it. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete