"... Fuck the guys, dude! I wanna see BOTH or sets of boobs! Let's blow this joint and head back to my place for some mutual, lezbimen sexploration!" Needless to say, with all the alcohol that Jim & Bob had drunk and their eagerness to get each-other undressed - not to mention all their mentions of "head", "blow" and "joint" - they found themselves pretty fucked as the focal-point of an orgy right there in the bar! ..."
Had to, Katherine! Hope it went the way you were hoping! Peace,Lust&Kinkiness!!! Elle
"... Fuck the guys, dude! I wanna see BOTH or sets of boobs! Let's blow this joint and head back to my place for some mutual, lezbimen sexploration!" Needless to say, with all the alcohol that Jim & Bob had drunk and their eagerness to get each-other undressed - not to mention all their mentions of "head", "blow" and "joint" - they found themselves pretty fucked as the focal-point of an orgy right there in the bar! ..."
ReplyDeleteHad to, Katherine! Hope it went the way you were hoping!
Peace,Lust&Kinkiness!!!
Elle
That's pretty much what I was thinking!
Delete