OHmyGOD, Katherine! I keep trying to come...up with an 'epELLEogue fro this caption, but I'm just too taken with the scene's intensity - and jealous that I didn't get to join you in this experiment - to get my mind wrapped around anything other than finding myself in the same situation as you're shown here!
Also, I assume that the, ",,,doctors assuRe..." you of the treatment's reversibility.
OHmyGOD, Katherine! I keep trying to come...up with an 'epELLEogue fro this caption, but I'm just too taken with the scene's intensity - and jealous that I didn't get to join you in this experiment - to get my mind wrapped around anything other than finding myself in the same situation as you're shown here!
ReplyDeleteAlso, I assume that the, ",,,doctors assuRe..." you of the treatment's reversibility.
Peace,Lust&Kinkiness!!!
Elle
Thanks for the feedback, I'm glad you liked it. I know I'd sign up for that experiment :)
Delete(Also I'll fix the typo)