"... Using her computer's camera as a mirror so he could get a full, 360 view of his new form, Jim was sure he was a total hottie, now, but decided to open a livestream to his friends back home to get their input. Their responses were overwhelming approval, urging Jim to return soon, so they could provide him even more direct input! ..."
A HOT find, Kat! Love how the oil accentuates & illuminates his body's movement! And I'll bet that Jim really enjoyed applying it!!
"... Using her computer's camera as a mirror so he could get a full, 360 view of his new form, Jim was sure he was a total hottie, now, but decided to open a livestream to his friends back home to get their input. Their responses were overwhelming approval, urging Jim to return soon, so they could provide him even more direct input! ..."
ReplyDeleteA HOT find, Kat! Love how the oil accentuates & illuminates his body's movement! And I'll bet that Jim really enjoyed applying it!!
Peace,Lust&Kinkiness!!!
Elle
I always appreciate your comments, thanks!
DeleteLovely gif and a nice caption, well done!
ReplyDelete