Search This Blog

04 June 2016

Not Comfortable With This


2 comments:

  1. "...whined Matt, (now going by "Maddie"), in his high, breathy voice as he struggled to make his E-cup breasts comfortable in the warm breeze that was making their areolae tingle with... Something he didn't want to admit with his friend standing there, filming his female form.

    "Relax, dude," replied Nick, "you're totally-effing-hot, man! Neither of us have ever handled a pair of tits like that on a real chick! And now you've got them at your disposal! Besides, Maddie, the medallion can't be used again for twelve hours."

    The pained expression on Matt's pretty face was precious as he kept trying to adjust his boobs. "Shit, man! You can't imagine how heavy these things are, or the way this stiff breeze hitting my nipples makes me feel," he moaned as he pressed his smooth, sexy thighs tighter together so the moist spot on his bikini-bottoms would not be seen. "But, if I've got to stay like this for another eleven-&-a-half hours..."

    "Make that twenty-three-&-a-half, dude," Nick interrupted as he unzipped his shorts, "'Case as soon as that medallion is recharged, I'm gonna use it with that bikini so we can make some killer videos! But, until then, I've got something stiffer than this breeze for you to deal with!"

    The two eventually wound up with about seventy-two straight hours of not-entirely-straight video. ..."

    I hope that sounds like a plausible continuation, Katherine!

    Peace,Love&Kisses;
    Elle

    ReplyDelete