Search This Blog

06 June 2016

Crossed Wires


3 comments:

  1. "... I mean; Right now, I'm not at all freaked-out that I've never felt so beautiful and sensual in my life! And I'm totally okay with how this sports-bra feels cradling 'my' big tits and... Ha!.. Check-it-out! (pulling the bra down to notice) Her pierced nipples are sending some serious messages to... Oh-shit! No panties! I just made a damp spot on her yoga pants. Yeah, some wires definitely got crossed, 'cause; I'm not gay, but if my 'girl' doesn't get filled with some cock soon, I'm gonna be freakin'-out SO bad! And yet, if it does, I can't help believing I'll totally loose my TOOL... Permanently!!!..."

    Sorry, Katherine! Just trying to do my part in helping to "Keep Portland Weird"!

    Peace,Love&Kisses;
    Elle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always love your takes on it, thanks for reading!

      Delete
  2. Nice pic, I wonder what happens next?

    IS
    Zapper

    ReplyDelete