Search This Blog

04 June 2016

Awkward Blowjob


3 comments:

  1. "...as he handled his "husband's" bro-in-law's dick with more gusto & "expertise" than his sister ever had before! So much so that the groom knew there was something - other than his raging cock and the fact that Katherine had been on her period only a week ago - up with with his blushing '"bride"!

    "Seriously, Nick?! You're a hell-of-a-lot better at that than your sister", informed the groom as Nick sucked his rigid rod. "And when I saw your body prance out of the church then use my Kat's trademark whistle to hail a cab I knew she had swapped your bodies."

    Nick looked up at his bro-in-law's eyes with his borrowed orbs as big as saucers in shock as he fondled the man's balls and came off the full length of his shaft with a "POP" "Oh GOOD! Then, we can stop this ruse right now, bro?" asked Nick with his sister's breathy voice.

    "Hell-NO, dude! I know you're not menstruating, because Kat & I had traded bodies during her cycle last week," he replied as his hand guided Nick's head back to his manhood. "And, since it's too soon after for you to be ovulating, we don't have to worry about you getting stuck in your sister's body from getting pregnant... Even even after I fill your pussy with come!"

    Nick was astonished at how wet his female sex was getting with such dirty talk from his brother-in-law and actually found himself working hard to make him come quickly, but the groom slowed him down and put a finger under Katherine's chin, saying, "Best blow-job I've ever had, bro. But we'll go back to that later. Right now let's get your sexy body out of that dress so I can eat your pussy! Trust me, man; That body will be SO ready to take my cock after you've come a couple of times from my tongue-action!"

    Nick didn't even try to resist his body's urges ant longer as he emphatically consummated his sister's marriage! ..."

    Oops! I might have gotten carried-away with this one, Katherine.

    Peace,Love&Kisses;
    Elle

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a loyal big brother . . . lol

    IS
    Zapper

    ReplyDelete