A collection of original transgender themed captions by PinkRanger AKA KatHill
Apparently everyone was happy!
Yes, a happy ending!
unintended mutually beneficial trade...hopefully she doesn't end up as a grandma and mom!
That is a real risk now
I wonder what her husband thinks about it! Great cap!
Both Sadie and her husband discover that they love anal, giving and receiving
Still doing requests? I'd love to see some more partial tf but in a fantasy setting
Oh I've sent pics that could be what youre into, maybe you could make some yourself if interested? Otherwise I agree fantasy shemale or sissy stuff would have so sexy
Apparently everyone was happy!
ReplyDeleteYes, a happy ending!
Deleteunintended mutually beneficial trade...hopefully she doesn't end up as a grandma and mom!
ReplyDeleteThat is a real risk now
DeleteI wonder what her husband thinks about it! Great cap!
ReplyDeleteBoth Sadie and her husband discover that they love anal, giving and receiving
DeleteStill doing requests? I'd love to see some more partial tf but in a fantasy setting
ReplyDeleteOh I've sent pics that could be what youre into, maybe you could make some yourself if interested? Otherwise I agree fantasy shemale or sissy stuff would have so sexy
ReplyDelete