A collection of original transgender themed captions by PinkRanger AKA KatHill
Love the partial transformations!!! Would love to see more like this
Thanks, I like them too, expect more in the future
Ashlyn had it all figured out, from both sides!
Yes, very smart to plan ahead
HAH! What if she uses the second potion on her date, but he requests it in the back door anyway?
That also works!
These type of captions are the best. Any idea who the model is?
I am not sure, just a gif I found on reddit
mutually beneficial potions even if she didn't mean to
It all works out!
Love the partial transformations!!! Would love to see more like this
ReplyDeleteThanks, I like them too, expect more in the future
DeleteAshlyn had it all figured out, from both sides!
ReplyDeleteYes, very smart to plan ahead
DeleteHAH! What if she uses the second potion on her date, but he requests it in the back door anyway?
ReplyDeleteThat also works!
DeleteThese type of captions are the best. Any idea who the model is?
ReplyDeleteI am not sure, just a gif I found on reddit
Deletemutually beneficial potions even if she didn't mean to
ReplyDeleteIt all works out!
Delete