Sounds like a lot of fun, each week could have unique challenges involving unique body mods. All the more reason do try your hardest, or risk going home with some questionable upgrades.
I just hope that all of the former men realize the gravity of the situation and signed willingly...there's a huge between forced to live as a woman and agreeing that you are going to live as one if you don't win-
I love the prize structure.... Even if you get eliminated from the competition, you win big!!!!
ReplyDeleteExactly
DeleteSounds like a lot of fun, each week could have unique challenges involving unique body mods. All the more reason do try your hardest, or risk going home with some questionable upgrades.
ReplyDeleteThat's what I imagine too
DeleteI just hope that all of the former men realize the gravity of the situation and signed willingly...there's a huge between forced to live as a woman and agreeing that you are going to live as one if you don't win-
ReplyDeleteThey all thought they could win, and did not really think through the consequences. Classic reality show behavior
Deleteperfect!
Delete