A collection of original transgender themed captions by PinkRanger AKA KatHill
Get me a costume with massive, Miosotis or Abbi Secraa sized tits and I'd let him impregnate me
I'll try and find one for you
I think I would go out and buy a few more sexy girl costumes... That way my roommate could feel like he had a harem 😁
I can't argue with that plan
Looks like the costume affected body than his body, and is giving him the breeding mindset of a bunny as well!
Or maybe the body change was just an excuse for something his mind already wanted
Get me a costume with massive, Miosotis or Abbi Secraa sized tits and I'd let him impregnate me
ReplyDeleteI'll try and find one for you
DeleteI think I would go out and buy a few more sexy girl costumes... That way my roommate could feel like he had a harem 😁
ReplyDeleteI can't argue with that plan
DeleteLooks like the costume affected body than his body, and is giving him the breeding mindset of a bunny as well!
ReplyDeleteOr maybe the body change was just an excuse for something his mind already wanted
Delete