A collection of original transgender themed captions by PinkRanger AKA KatHill
So she turned the subject into a woman with big lactating tits? I'd blab, that way she can make me the dame with gigantic tits she and I could suck on all day
Just milky tits to start, but there may be further changes as their relationship continues
It's going to be hard to hide those huge boobs under sweaters.
Yes, it's a tough challenge, almost as if the mistress wanted him to fail!
So she turned the subject into a woman with big lactating tits? I'd blab, that way she can make me the dame with gigantic tits she and I could suck on all day
ReplyDeleteJust milky tits to start, but there may be further changes as their relationship continues
DeleteIt's going to be hard to hide those huge boobs under sweaters.
ReplyDeleteYes, it's a tough challenge, almost as if the mistress wanted him to fail!
Delete