I wouldn't mind going, provided I got bikini bursting tits. I would get knocked up too, as a way of making the vacation a bit more permanent and memorable than it normally would be
When it came time for Connor to return home and for the spell to be reversed, he just couldn't do it.
One of the guys that he'd hooked up with as Alyssa had offered to set him up with a job so they could live together.... A few months later the real Alyssa received a wedding announcement in her the mail. All could do was smile for her "twin" and wish her well.
I wouldn't mind going, provided I got bikini bursting tits. I would get knocked up too, as a way of making the vacation a bit more permanent and memorable than it normally would be
ReplyDeleteThat does sound like more fun!
DeleteWhen it came time for Connor to return home and for the spell to be reversed, he just couldn't do it.
ReplyDeleteOne of the guys that he'd hooked up with as Alyssa had offered to set him up with a job so they could live together.... A few months later the real Alyssa received a wedding announcement in her the mail. All could do was smile for her "twin" and wish her well.
I love that ending!
DeleteYes, I just checked out your blog and I like it! I'll add you to my favorites list. Email if you are interested in a caption exchange
ReplyDelete