A collection of original transgender themed captions by PinkRanger AKA KatHill
Oh damn, my birthday is next month. I should wish to be a slim sexy woman with gigantic milky tits
I do every year.
It's a good wish
She already has been granted my fondest wish and l will gladly trade places with her.
I hope you get your wish!
This photo is so Filipino coded haha
yeah, it's fun
Sounds dangerous to wish for something so vague, so knows how massive she could end up.
The risk makes wishes more fun!
Oh damn, my birthday is next month. I should wish to be a slim sexy woman with gigantic milky tits
ReplyDeleteI do every year.
DeleteIt's a good wish
DeleteShe already has been granted my fondest wish and l will gladly trade places with her.
ReplyDeleteI hope you get your wish!
DeleteThis photo is so Filipino coded haha
ReplyDeleteyeah, it's fun
DeleteSounds dangerous to wish for something so vague, so knows how massive she could end up.
ReplyDeleteThe risk makes wishes more fun!
Delete