A collection of original transgender themed captions by PinkRanger AKA KatHill
If that were to happen to me, I would down another helping of jelly. Then I would get several husbands and get nightly gangbanged. Need to produce many heirs so the future kingdom can he filled with huge tit women.A noble sacrifice on my part
I support this plan
I wonder how many bowls of Royal Jelly would it take for him to be upgraded to empress.
That's an interesting idea!
If that were to happen to me, I would down another helping of jelly. Then I would get several husbands and get nightly gangbanged. Need to produce many heirs so the future kingdom can he filled with huge tit women.
ReplyDeleteA noble sacrifice on my part
I support this plan
DeleteI wonder how many bowls of Royal Jelly would it take for him to be upgraded to empress.
ReplyDeleteThat's an interesting idea!
Delete