A collection of original transgender themed captions by PinkRanger AKA KatHill
Glad to see hardcore animatedWould love to see more in the future, particularly of Hitomi Tanaka or other big tit beauties
I'll do my best!
If I had a vagina, I would love to be fucked doggie style!
I agree!
If I were in Chris's situation, I would ask Mason to seal me as a real woman for the rest of my life, enjoying my new life as Christa forever. - Tom Brans -
Glad to see hardcore animated
ReplyDeleteWould love to see more in the future, particularly of Hitomi Tanaka or other big tit beauties
I'll do my best!
DeleteIf I had a vagina, I would love to be fucked doggie style!
ReplyDeleteI agree!
DeleteIf I were in Chris's situation, I would ask Mason to seal me as a real woman for the rest of my life, enjoying my new life as Christa forever. - Tom Brans -
ReplyDelete