A collection of original transgender themed captions by PinkRanger AKA KatHill
Careful where you lick such a messy drinker.
Messy can be fun!
It might end up causing a chain reaction string of bimbo transformations, not that that is a bad thing.
I'd drink a keg to get gigantic tits so I can get stuck like that. Over time if course. Don't wanna die from alcohol poisoning without living life as a gigantic tit lady
You're right but damn if I wasn't tempted to risk it lol
The beer is mostly magic, very low ABV
Careful where you lick such a messy drinker.
ReplyDeleteMessy can be fun!
DeleteIt might end up causing a chain reaction string of bimbo transformations, not that that is a bad thing.
DeleteI'd drink a keg to get gigantic tits so I can get stuck like that. Over time if course. Don't wanna die from alcohol poisoning without living life as a gigantic tit lady
ReplyDeleteYou're right but damn if I wasn't tempted to risk it lol
DeleteThe beer is mostly magic, very low ABV
Delete