A collection of original transgender themed captions by PinkRanger AKA KatHill
Lady's name?
Sorry, I don't know
Silly Jackson thinking he's getting turned back. It's called a MILF Ray, not an Un-MILF Ray.
Haha, exactly
Well no matter what else Jackson decides to do, she will definitely be talking her friend to her bedroom.
That is quite likely
If I were Jackson I would certainly invite Logan into my bedroom, secretly hoping that I will be stuck forever as a real woman after the sex .... . - Tom -
Lady's name?
ReplyDeleteSorry, I don't know
DeleteSilly Jackson thinking he's getting turned back. It's called a MILF Ray, not an Un-MILF Ray.
ReplyDeleteHaha, exactly
DeleteWell no matter what else Jackson decides to do, she will definitely be talking her friend to her bedroom.
ReplyDeleteThat is quite likely
DeleteIf I were Jackson I would certainly invite Logan into my bedroom, secretly hoping that I will be stuck forever as a real woman after the sex .... . - Tom -
ReplyDelete