A collection of original transgender themed captions by PinkRanger AKA KatHill
Where were these apps last week when I had to Uber? Sure would have made the drive way more enjoyable.
They keep getting taken out of the app store, you have to side load them!
Oops, I think I installed the driver version of the app by mistake. Weird, I can't seem to uninstall it. How odd.
Hmmmmm.... I wonder? Would it be possible to get a job driving for both?
Hmm, you might not want to mix that kind of app magic
C'mon now... You've read enough of my comments to know that I'd be more than willing to take that risk 😜
Where were these apps last week when I had to Uber? Sure would have made the drive way more enjoyable.
ReplyDeleteThey keep getting taken out of the app store, you have to side load them!
DeleteOops, I think I installed the driver version of the app by mistake. Weird, I can't seem to uninstall it. How odd.
DeleteHmmmmm.... I wonder? Would it be possible to get a job driving for both?
ReplyDeleteHmm, you might not want to mix that kind of app magic
DeleteC'mon now... You've read enough of my comments to know that I'd be more than willing to take that risk 😜
Delete