Search This Blog

12 May 2019

Announcement: Mother's Week

I am pleased to announce that in honor of Mother's day, this entire week will  feature stories of men becoming pregnant women!

Please comment if you enjoy any of the captions this week!

-Kat

8 comments:

  1. Yes I love these stories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes!! I love these captions. I absolutely love these previous stories you've done

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These ones are not connected, just a similar theme. I hope you enjoy them!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

  4. Please and thank you! What an amazing series idea!
    Could one be of a teen boy named Kyle becoming like a pregnant (Hillary Duff or Jessica Simpson as model maybe unless you have a better idea of course!). Maybe he’s scared at first but learns to love his new life with his best friend’s Dad as his new bf or husband and his precious little one on the way?
    You’re captions are seriously some of the best online so I’m looking forward to seeing these either way :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love pregnant image captions would you be willing to do a request?

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are my favorite kind. I'd like one where a guy becomes a younger pregnant girl and ends up in a lesbian relationship, if you're taking requests.

    ReplyDelete