A collection of original transgender themed captions by PinkRanger AKA KatHill
Wow..haha that did spiral out of control. Talk about envy at it's finest. If i was her. I'd would've stopped at the whole body shape and whole partial gender reassignment. Those large breasts will give me unwanted attention outside than online
No such thing as bad attention!
Now that is a young man with a clearly defined career path. There's no limit to what he can earn! :)
Running an online business is tough, I think he found a creative solution
Wow..haha that did spiral out of control. Talk about envy at it's finest. If i was her. I'd would've stopped at the whole body shape and whole partial gender reassignment. Those large breasts will give me unwanted attention outside than online
ReplyDeleteNo such thing as bad attention!
DeleteNow that is a young man with a clearly defined career path. There's no limit to what he can earn! :)
ReplyDeleteRunning an online business is tough, I think he found a creative solution
Delete