A collection of original transgender themed captions by PinkRanger AKA KatHill
I wouldn't want to swap back either if I ended up in a body like tbat
God this is hot!
Glad you enjoyed it :)
After about 3 or five orgasms i would so try and feel how the real thing feels like :3 life in that body will b amazing
college age boy to a cougar giving up 30yrs and gaining an over aged porn star body where do i sing up
Change back? Why on Earth would he want to do that? At the very least, I think he needs to track down his old self and try the real thing.
I wouldn't want to swap back either if I ended up in a body like tbat
ReplyDeleteGod this is hot!
ReplyDeleteGlad you enjoyed it :)
DeleteAfter about 3 or five orgasms i would so try and feel how the real thing feels like :3 life in that body will b amazing
ReplyDeletecollege age boy to a cougar giving up 30yrs and gaining an over aged porn star body where do i sing up
ReplyDeleteChange back? Why on Earth would he want to do that? At the very least, I think he needs to track down his old self and try the real thing.
ReplyDelete