A collection of original transgender themed captions by PinkRanger AKA KatHill
I'd like a bottle of that, please!
I've been searching every store and I still can't find some!
If his girlfriend has this bottle of body wash I wounder who the girlfriend really is?
Excellent point, why did she need magic booty potion?
Where can i buy a bottle and is it temporary?
I am not sure where to buy it, but I am pretty sure that the more you use it, the the better your booty gets!
I'm guessing he'll be reaching for the booby wash next!
Yes! That is what I want to see the most!
I'd like a bottle of that, please!
ReplyDeleteI've been searching every store and I still can't find some!
DeleteIf his girlfriend has this bottle of body wash I wounder who the girlfriend really is?
ReplyDeleteExcellent point, why did she need magic booty potion?
DeleteWhere can i buy a bottle and is it temporary?
ReplyDeleteI am not sure where to buy it, but I am pretty sure that the more you use it, the the better your booty gets!
DeleteI'm guessing he'll be reaching for the booby wash next!
ReplyDeleteYes! That is what I want to see the most!
Delete