Search This Blog

08 May 2018

I Don't Mind

4 comments:

  1. would b real fun to have someone play with them too :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure that is what she will figure out next

      Delete
    2. I also wouldn't mind turning into that too :3

      Delete
  2. So, here's to figuring out what comes next...

    "... I spent hours caressing their soft weight and squeezing their stiff, sensitive nipples and, although they had stopped growing, there seemed to be an erotic pressure growing behind my huge areolae that added to the wetness in my new womanhood.

    The feeling of slipping my fingers inside my slippery slit sent shock-waves through my body and right into my massive titties so, I slathered some of my vaginal juices over my aching nipples and pulled then to my pretty new lips. Licking lead to sucking and, before I knew it, an utterly astronomical orgasmic release erupted from the nipple in my mouth!

    My whole body convulsed in blissful climax as I sucked the sweet, creamy nectar from my teats and scrambled between playing with them and fingering my pussy, unable to tell which was causing my heavenly climax more!

    As it turns out, the spell I used was meant to help new mothers who weren't producing enough milk to feed their babies. But these new "babies" on my chest were begging to be shared with someone else. And the new pussy beyond my puffy vulva is starting to insist on having something bigger and hotter than my fingers pushed inside her!

    Perhaps, if my girlfriend has stayed, I would not be finding myself in my present predicament; Because I still love women, but I know my womanhood needs to be consummated. Maybe I'll head to one of the clubs favored by the TG-crowd and see if I can find a pretty shemale to fill all my needs. I have always wondered what sort of child could be conceived by a T-gurl. And since my body is begging to make a baby now, maybe I'll find out while she fills me female furrows as our titties tease and bounce together? ..."

    Sorry it's so long, Katherine, but I just had to take it to the realm of lactation. Don't those gorgeous glands simply look ready to start showering him with their delicious, nutritious bounty?!

    Peace,Lust&Kinkiness!!!
    Elle

    ReplyDelete