"... "Hmm, pecks are still a bit flabby and there's some interesting tone to my groin muscles," Jim noted aloud in a sultry, alto pitch as he took a selfie, "but check-out the six-pack! Maybe I'll go buy one and head over to Nick's place to show him my progress while we chug a few." ..."
Side-effects, my ass!.. Oh, I guess those would be his 'rear-effects', but there's no doubt that Jim's, (or would that be "Jamie's" now?), central-effects could draw some new affections from Nick! Especially after they've pounded a couple of six-packs with each-other!!!
This is amazing, and also could function as a lively set up to a multiple installment type story.
ReplyDeleteIf I find more images that fit, I'll try to continue the story!
Delete"... "Hmm, pecks are still a bit flabby and there's some interesting tone to my groin muscles," Jim noted aloud in a sultry, alto pitch as he took a selfie, "but check-out the six-pack! Maybe I'll go buy one and head over to Nick's place to show him my progress while we chug a few." ..."
ReplyDeletePeace,Lust&Kinkiness!!!
Elle
I mean, he is fit now, who cares about side effects?!
DeleteSide-effects, my ass!.. Oh, I guess those would be his 'rear-effects', but there's no doubt that Jim's, (or would that be "Jamie's" now?), central-effects could draw some new affections from Nick! Especially after they've pounded a couple of six-packs with each-other!!!
DeletePeace,Lust&Kinkiness!!!
Elle