"... "...so, why don't you show her pussy yours? Ooh, don't those feel good?! Even better from this side! I'll tell you what; Let's break ALL the rules! You pond this juicy snatch to a couple of climaxes and I'll let you finish-off with these puppies wrapped around your meat! Just imagine giving Nicole's face a tribute for-real & in person!" ..."
I might actually be tempted to say the same thing in hi..uh, I mean 'her' place!
Oi! Back in my day only got to bring our imaginations home, then feel ourselves up remembering which of our classmates we wished we could swap bodies with! These young'uns don't know how good they get it!
"... "...so, why don't you show her pussy yours? Ooh, don't those feel good?! Even better from this side! I'll tell you what; Let's break ALL the rules! You pond this juicy snatch to a couple of climaxes and I'll let you finish-off with these puppies wrapped around your meat! Just imagine giving Nicole's face a tribute for-real & in person!" ..."
ReplyDeleteI might actually be tempted to say the same thing in hi..uh, I mean 'her' place!
Peace,Lust&Kinkiness!!!
Elle
My school never had swap class...
DeleteOi! Back in my day only got to bring our imaginations home, then feel ourselves up remembering which of our classmates we wished we could swap bodies with! These young'uns don't know how good they get it!
DeletePeace,Love&Kisses!!!