"... Hell! What's even better is that I can play with them whenever I want! And, not only can I feel how supple & heavy they are with my hands... I can really get into how they feel when I squeeze them! And the rush they send ALL trough my body when I pinch my nipples! This trip may end, but I think I'll be keeping the suit... Forever! ..."
Don't we all, sweetie!? And, in all honesty, I'd probably have to try on a lot of them before, or IF, I could settle on one! There are simply too many shapes, sizes, shades and sexualities of female forms that I'd love to try on!!!
"... Hell! What's even better is that I can play with them whenever I want! And, not only can I feel how supple & heavy they are with my hands... I can really get into how they feel when I squeeze them! And the rush they send ALL trough my body when I pinch my nipples! This trip may end, but I think I'll be keeping the suit... Forever! ..."
ReplyDeleteYUMM!!!
Piece,Lust&Kinkiness;
Elle
I wish they mad real suits like this...
DeleteDon't we all, sweetie!? And, in all honesty, I'd probably have to try on a lot of them before, or IF, I could settle on one! There are simply too many shapes, sizes, shades and sexualities of female forms that I'd love to try on!!!
DeletePL&K; Elle