Haha, yeah, Zapper! But I'll bet that he's having trouble learning to control his "vag-reflex"! And what do you wanna bet that his voice is deeper in her body than it was in his own?!
Well, Katherine, since you're taunting me with those "...to be cunt-in-you'd periods..."
"...for longer periods of time. And, speaking of "periods"; Since Judy wasn't satisfied - with my progress at breath-holding - by the time her body's next period rolled around, she made me keep practicing right through it. (Talk about punishment!) Even though I improved greatly over the next couple of weeks, Judy had not gotten any better at holding hers, which lead to me putting-on a lot of weight in her body from all the extra protein in my diet. A side-effect she was not happy about so, she added some new exercises to our workout routine. (Talk about something that'll make a "girl" hold her breath!) By the end of the summer her next period didn't come so, she told me I'd have to just "wait-it-out" while she used my body to compete in the coming season... After that, it was our baby I had to practice holding while I do the breast-stroke. And she still takes my breath away every chance we get! ..."
And to control his gag reflex . . . lol
ReplyDeleteIS
Zapper
Haha, yeah, Zapper! But I'll bet that he's having trouble learning to control his "vag-reflex"! And what do you wanna bet that his voice is deeper in her body than it was in his own?!
DeletePeace,Lust&Kinkiness!!!
Elle
Haha, yes!
DeleteWell, Katherine, since you're taunting me with those "...to be cunt-in-you'd periods..."
ReplyDelete"...for longer periods of time. And, speaking of "periods"; Since Judy wasn't satisfied - with my progress at breath-holding - by the time her body's next period rolled around, she made me keep practicing right through it. (Talk about punishment!) Even though I improved greatly over the next couple of weeks, Judy had not gotten any better at holding hers, which lead to me putting-on a lot of weight in her body from all the extra protein in my diet. A side-effect she was not happy about so, she added some new exercises to our workout routine. (Talk about something that'll make a "girl" hold her breath!) By the end of the summer her next period didn't come so, she told me I'd have to just "wait-it-out" while she used my body to compete in the coming season... After that, it was our baby I had to practice holding while I do the breast-stroke. And she still takes my breath away every chance we get! ..."
Peace,Lust&Kinkiness!!!
Elle