A collection of original transgender themed captions by PinkRanger AKA KatHill
Whatever he paid, I'd say it would be a bargain at twice the price.
Definitely a bargain
I think I'm going to need the link to that spell. You know, so I can be sure I don't actually get it cast on me next. Totally.
Weird, I can't find the link this time
Jacob decided to spend what money she had left on increased beautification and a reality shift spell. Best to make the most of it.
Smart move
I suppose I'll be looking for a massive breasts spell now
it's the logical next step
Whatever he paid, I'd say it would be a bargain at twice the price.
ReplyDeleteDefinitely a bargain
DeleteI think I'm going to need the link to that spell. You know, so I can be sure I don't actually get it cast on me next. Totally.
ReplyDeleteWeird, I can't find the link this time
DeleteJacob decided to spend what money she had left on increased beautification and a reality shift spell. Best to make the most of it.
ReplyDeleteSmart move
DeleteI suppose I'll be looking for a massive breasts spell now
ReplyDeleteit's the logical next step
Delete