A collection of original transgender themed captions by PinkRanger AKA KatHill
If I could do that, id get lingerie from Hitomi's prime and get knocked up. Gigantic milky tits and the perfect body
We need more Hitomi stuff. She has a live action tentacle video that would be awesome for a caption
I'll keep an eye out! I like her too
Great story! I've always wondered if shapeshifters like these could wear different people's clothes at the same time to become a combination of their best parts?
If I could do that, id get lingerie from Hitomi's prime and get knocked up. Gigantic milky tits and the perfect body
ReplyDeleteWe need more Hitomi stuff. She has a live action tentacle video that would be awesome for a caption
DeleteI'll keep an eye out! I like her too
DeleteGreat story! I've always wondered if shapeshifters like these could wear different people's clothes at the same time to become a combination of their best parts?
ReplyDelete