Daily updates was always my own choice, I found it quite fun to post something new each day. My life has changed a lot since old days of my yahoo or lycos blogs that I started before this one. I have a lot more going on outside of this blog now, including other creative outlets. I no longer have the time to post daily anymore. I am not shutting down the blog, just slowing down to occasional posts. Just to reassure everyone, I am happy and healthy, I just can't give this blog daily attention anymore. I am grateful for all the views and nice comments over the years, and I hope my more infrequent posting is still enjoyable.
I hope everyone has a safe and successful new year!
-Kat
Dang that really stinks but you have to do whats best!
ReplyDeleteOne of mt favortie blogs. Will miss daily posts.
ReplyDeleteBest wishes with your new adventures.
ReplyDeleteThank you for everything so far.
Dear Kat,
ReplyDeletethank you for all the years of giving us daily great blogs! They will be missed by we are grateful you will do occasional ones for us. All the best in you new endeavors and for the new year! Zoe
Damn. This is my favourite blog for this type of caption. Hope things work out
ReplyDelete*HUGS*
ReplyDeleteYou'll be missed your work was a daily highlight. Enjoy living your best life babe
ReplyDeleteKat, enjoy your life. You are under no obligations here. Share as you wish, it will be appreciated.
ReplyDeleteAlways looked forward to seeing your daily updates. Sad to hear you are scaling back, but I totally get that life can make that kind of production onerous. I appreciate what you do and wish you the best. 🩷
ReplyDeleteBest of luck to you, some of my favorite captions came from you, have always enjoyed them and look forward to any occasional posts you make in the future.
ReplyDeleteTake care.
been stopping by regularly since like 2015? but life really does move on and thing change. wishing ya the best, and I'll still be happy to see whatever new stories you do happen to share :)
ReplyDeleteAn unfortunate but completely understandable update 🥰 will still be looking forward to what will come and am sending so much love toward you for the future!
ReplyDeleteBest of luck with all your endeavors!! I'd rather this be something you enjoy doing, even if you only have time to post occasionally.
ReplyDeleteYou held out longer then all of the og tg bloggers did, so I am happy you lasted for as long as you did. I hope you keep posting every so offten but if not, this was a hell of ride dude. Take care my friend
ReplyDeleteI comment very seldom since the RSS feed allows to see the good parts without the slow blogspot site, so I hardly got the thanking you for all your fantastic captions.
ReplyDeleteIn my opinion, you have BY FAR the best collection and your captions are consistently great:
You found the perfect balance between saying a full (caption) story but not plastering a wall of text. Of the few others who achieved that too, there are too few R- and X-rated caption blogs. And what sets you apart from the others is your variety: not just TG, but also mixing in some transgender, some partial transformations.
I do hope that you continue on, even at a slower pace. And if you ever decide to go for Patreon, I am happy to contribute a little towards your efforts!
Thanks for all, KH!
Very well said, I fully agree!
DeleteThanks for all the kind words, I will try to make some time to post a few new captions
ReplyDelete