I agree with Amanda, Ashley's only experience was with a guy she hated of course it's going to be bad. Once she finds a guy who really turns her new body and mind on she'll love it. She'll even love being on her knees giving blowjobs.
I wouldn't mind getting stuck as a woman with huge tits and a fertile body if the men who wanted me were super rich. Hell, just being a woman with huge tits would be great. I just really love huge tits
I agree with Amanda, Ashley's only experience was with a guy she hated of course it's going to be bad. Once she finds a guy who really turns her new body and mind on she'll love it. She'll even love being on her knees giving blowjobs.
ReplyDeleteAgreed!
DeleteI wouldn't mind getting stuck as a woman with huge tits and a fertile body if the men who wanted me were super rich. Hell, just being a woman with huge tits would be great. I just really love huge tits
ReplyDeleteI can't argue with that
Delete